If you're like many homeowners, you think of two things:
How much is my home worth, and what can I do to improve its value? Your home's value depends on many factors, including its location, age, size and condition. While you may not be able to do anything about your home's location or age, there
are things that you can do to improve its size and condition and add value.
Boost Your Home's Curb Appeal
Curb appeal isn't just the concern of the home sellers. Even homeowners who wish to stay put are putting time and effort into maintaining the curb appeal of their homes. Since most people will only see your home from the street, how well your property is kept from the outside provides a glimpse into how well it's maintained on the inside.
5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Home's Curb Appeal
- Maintain your lawn. Mow, pull weeds and make sure your walkways are free of debris.
- Keep your hedges in check. Well-maintained hedges and shrubs improve the look of your property
- Clean your windows and gutters. This isn't just for aesthetics; it's good home maintenance as well.
- Maintain your home's exterior. Keep your home looking like new with a new coat of paint every few years, replace your roof when necessary and make repairs on time.
- Spring for new home accents. Spice things up with new house numbers, a fresh coat of paint on your shutters or colorful plants and flowers in your window boxes or garden beds.
Thinking about Selling this Spring?
Looking for advice on what else you should do?
Reach out to us for a private consultation!
720.505.2500 or info@SNRGhomes.com